In 1919 the family Angeli started his business with a local bar, a popular place where people used to gather to spend their free time and buy some wine as well.
In 1944 soon after the 2nd world war ended, Giulio the grandfather, started buying for his family and few friends, casks of good Tuscan wine from farmers of the province of Florence, Siena and Lucca and Romeo, the son, had the brilliant idea of turning the ancient convent part of the house dated back to 1400 and situated in the heart the town on the Via Francigena , into a Wine Cellar. He started bottling the wine also for restaurants and hotels along the west Tuscan coast, Versilia.
Nowadays, Romeo’s son, Giuseppe, carries on his grandfather’s work together with his wife Isabella. Both are sommeliers and are showing their talent regarding the selection of loose wine to be bottled and to sell in the wine shop, high quality local products and the rising number of customers is confirming that.